Business Loan Application Checklist
Here is a list of what you will need to have ready when you fill out your loan application:
Who are you?
We need basic contact information for you. We will want to know your name, address, phone number(s), and email if you have it. This makes it easier for us to get in touch with you if we have questions about your application.
What is your business?
- Where is your business located?
- How will you make money?
- Who buys your product or service?
What do you want to get?
The more you know at the beginning, the better. We would like to know things like:
- What is the name of the technology or equipment?
- Who makes it?
- Who sells it?
- How much will it cost?
- Is there a warranty for it? If so, how long is it for?
- If you can, it would be good to have a price estimate or quotation from the manufacturer or vendor.
How much money do you have?
We like to have a clear idea of what your situation is.
- Do you have a checking or savings account?
- If you do, how much do you usually keep there?
- If you don’t have a bank account, that’s okay too.
- Even if you don’t have very much money, we will want to understand how you handle what you do have.
What does your budget look like?
Just like with the above section, we want to understand how much money you get and spend each month. Listing these things helps us understand the best way to work with you. It can also help you plan your payments if your loan application is approved.
- How much money do you get every month?
- Is it from work, SSI, SSDI or some other source?
- What kinds of monthly bills do you have to pay for? Rent? Household expenses? Student loans?
- Do you have any debts?
If you don’t have everything, Washington Access Fund staff will help you complete the application. But the more information you provide up front, the more quickly we can process your loan. Feel free to contact Washington Access Fund if you have any questions.